Tuesday 19 March 2013

7 Layer Layout Class

On April 13, I'm teaching my 7 Layer Layouts class at my LSS, The Paperie. In this class, we're going to play with products and techniques and discover how easy it is to make a mixed media scrapbook page. We're going to make 2 layouts and each one has 7 layers because layering is what mixed media is all about.

Here's one of the pages we're going to make in class.

7 Layer LO 1

This one uses supplies that most scrappers have in their stash these days. If you look closely you can see ink, stencils, pens and stamps. Mixed media doesn't mean you have buy a lot of new supplies - of course, you can if you want - but you can get all artsy just by looking at your supplies in a new way.

Here's a closeup.

7 Layer LO_closeup 2

And here's another closeup of the lovely Finding Photo Freedom element stickers.

7 Layer L0_closeup 1

I hope you like how this page turned out. It makes me happy to look at all those lovely layers and I'm really looking forward to my class.  If you're local, I hope to see you there. Registration is open so call The Paperie today to reserve your seat.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie





No comments:

Post a Comment