Wednesday 8 June 2016

A Flip Through My Summer Vacation Album - Part 1

Today, I'm sharing a flip through of the album I made about our vacation last summer. We went to the Bahamas and had a great time.

This album is really big so I have split up the photos into two posts. Over the next two weeks, I'll share the whole thing and some tips I discovered along the way that helped me finish this album.

Tip 1. Use whitespace. I love the look of pages that have other elements besides photos. I used ephemera and the bits and pieces you collect on a trip to break things up. You could also dip into your Project Life card collection, like I did, to break up a photo heavy page.

 Tip 2. Edit. You can't use all your photos. Sorry. You just can't. I'm talking mostly to myself here and maybe to those like me who take (and then print) too many photos.  Now, you can use all your photos if you want. It is your album and you're the boss. But me? I can't without the whole thing looking like a cluttered mess.

June 8_1

June 8_2

June 8_3

June 8_4

June 8_5

June 8_6

June 8_7

June 8_8

June 8_9

June 8_10

June 8_11

June 8_12

June 8_13

June 8_14

June 8_15

June 8_16

June 8_17

June 8_18

June 8_19

June 8_20

June 8_21

June 8_22

June 8_23

June 8_24

June 8_25

June 8_25

June 8_27

June 8_28


And that's the first half or so. I know it's a lot to take in so if you have any questions about products used, please leave a note in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie








No comments:

Post a Comment