Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Layered Look Made Easy

Today I'm quickly sharing a page I made using my first Studio Calico kit, Central High.

A Real Cutie

The background paper is Flannel Suit from Basic Grey's Clippings collection. And what is really neat about it, is that it comes with many of the elements already printed on the page. So, it was very easy to create this layered look.

I wonder. Can you tell what was part of the original paper and what I added?  Here's a closeup...

A Real Cutie_close up 3

And here's another...

A Real Cutie_close up 2

And here's another...

A Real Cutie_close up 1

Did you find them all? I added...
  • Freckled Fawn washi tape, 
  • Studio Calico wood veneers, 
  • Lawn Fawn cord, 
  • book paper; and,
  • a paper strip 
 And, of course, there's the photo, journaling and my title but those are pretty obvious.

So, how did you do? Did you figure it out?

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

2 comments:

  1. I really, really love this LO Cathie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen. I have to admit I love the new BG Clippings line.

      Delete