Monday 14 May 2012

another manic Monday...

I don't know about you but I am not a Monday morning person.  I guess it's the transition from weekend to weekday.  However, I have a big coffee so I will make it through.  No worries.

The Paperie's kit for May, Star Bright, went live over the weekend and it is not one to miss.  There's Studio Calico and My Mind's Eye papers, a roll of washi tape, 4 alphas, the cutest buttons and more.

I love buttons but because I rarely use them I try to not buy too many.  But when I found these teal sparkly buttons in my kit I knew just what to do with them...

DSC_0872_edited

From my own stash, I used some Studio Calico Mister Huey White and the new Dylusions spray ink, Vibrant Turquoise.  This layout came together so easily. I love it when that happens, don't you?

Now, here's a layout that took forever to get right. I must have tried at least 8 different ways to get to this point.  It was very frustrating but I stuck it out for about 2 hours (no joke).  Thank goodness washi tape is so forgiving because I moved it all around the page and it didn't damage anything and it didn't leave any sticky residue either.

The hearts and cloud washi tape is from my stash and I used a little sprinkle of Mister Huey Clay but everything is else can found in the kit.

DSC_0870_edited

Here's my last one for today. It's pretty simple but that gorgeous Jillibean Soup paper makes it something special. Except for the washi tape this is pretty much all Jillibean Soup because you get one of their element sheets in the kit this month. I love those.  Makes it so easy to layer up your layout.

DSC_0874_edited


I'll be back tomorrow to share the rest of my layouts. 

Thanks for stopping by.

zove

Cathie




No comments:

Post a Comment