Monday 10 October 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is Thanksgiving in Canada today. To celebrate, I am taking a break from my usual Mixed Media Monday post to spend with my family...and maybe take a nap. While I'm away, you can check out some of the links below. It's a collection of some of the mixed-media scrapbooking posts from my blog's archives, in case you want a little inspiration today.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cathie

Mixed Media Monday (posts with full instructions)

1. "Clowns" Layout Featuring the Tim Holtz Splatter Brush

Aug 22_2

2.  "Be You" Layout

Aug 15_1

3. "Dolphin Lips" Layout

July 25_8


Mixed Media Layouts (photos but no instructions)

1. "We Are Artists" Layout  

May 23_2

2. Layout Featuring the Prima Mixed Media Brushes.

June 6 1

3. "This Grin" Layout

June 4_1

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing. I just love it. I buy some excellent fabrics from Fabrics World USA in NYC near me which was a nice weight, not too beefy and cheap price.

    ReplyDelete