Monday 6 July 2015

Make Mine Mixed Media: My New Class at The Paperie

So, what are you doing Saturday?

Me? I'm teaching a class at my LSS, The Paperie. I'm a mixed media scrapper so this class is going to be full of color and texture. Like this...

July 6_1

I always share lots of tips and tricks for getting most out of your mixed media products. You can see some of my favorites all playing together here...

July 6_2

...and here.

July 6_3


And in the end, you will take home two fabulous mixed media layouts. You can bring photos and finish the pages in class or your can take the backgrounds home and have them on hand ready to scrap your favorite summer memories.

July 6_5

I know it's summer and the cabin is calling but if you happen to find yourself in town and you want to get a jump on your summer scrapbooking, just call or email The Paperie to reserve your seat.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment