Tuesday 16 June 2015

Takin' Pictures at Costco

They say the best camera is the one you have with you. I completely agree and the camera that is with me 98% of the time is my mobile phone. Sadly, it's not a snappy, fancy new one but I can make calls, use apps and (most importantly) take pictures.

Like this...

June 16_1

...at Costco.

I have taken many a picture at Costco. Life happens at the big box store, too. For the longest time, Ben loved the flower section so much that whenever we passed it we would stop so he could smell all the flowers (and I do mean all) and then pick a bunch. Something I never would have been able to do without my mobile phone.

June 16_2

So, I'm happy to have my mobile phone in my bag or in my pocket. I'll never give it up my DSLR but until it fits in my bag or my pocket (even better) it has to stay home. 

I can't help but think that there might be a Costco mini book in my future. Is that too silly? I know it's not nearly as exciting as a vacation album or as cute as a baby album but honestly I'm there at least once a week and anything is possible.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment