Monday 8 June 2015

An Easy Way to Scrap Lots of Photos

 The answer is pocket pages, of course!

June 8_1

This is the quickest, easiest way for me to scrap to all the photos I want to use to tell a single story.  I am a single photo scrapper when it comes to a traditional 12x12" spread so when I have a bunch of photos I am stumped! It takes too long for me to figure out where to put the photos and that's not how I like to spend my creative time.
 
With divided page protectors, I don't have to worry about where to fit the photos because that is already decided for me. Pocket page protectors are available in almost any album size but I happen to prefer the 6x8" size by SN@P. There are lots of page configurations to choose from so I always have lots of choice.  Of course, with the new Fuse Tool by We R Memory Keepers you can make any size or style pocket page you like.

June 8_2

I managed to fit 5 photos on this spread something I would never try on a traditional scrapbook page. These pics are from different events but show my relationship with Ben over time - from a little newborn to present. That's something that I could never do with a traditional 12x12" layout.

So, here's to quick and easy pages and having fun in the process.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

















No comments:

Post a Comment