Thursday 11 June 2015

A little something...

...a little page, a little snowman. It's just a little something to share today.

June 11_1

The pattern paper is a piece left over from another project that went wonderfully with this pic. It's little smaller than 6x8" so I stapled it in place using my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.

June 11_2

I covered the back in a different sheet of pattern paper - it's from Prima's new Bella Rouge collection. Then I journaled on a Project Life 3x4" grid card because I wanted my words to stand out on the page. I like journaling on the back of these small pages because I can write as much as I want and it doesn't effect the design of my page. It's the best of both worlds.

So, there you have one of my quick and simple little pages. I little something for a Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie





No comments:

Post a Comment