Monday 6 April 2015

Do you wanna make a layout?

I have a class coming up this Saturday at my LSS The Paperie. We're going to make 2 layouts and it's full of my favorite products. These days I'm in love - big time - with Color Bloom Sprays. I'm still a texture-girl so I am still in love with the Art Basics Modeling Paste by Finnabair especially when used with stencils.

Put these things together with some of my favorite techniques and we can make a layout like this...

The Good Life LO

We'll talk a little about my personal "Put It All on the Page"philosophy.

The Good Life LO_3

 Diecuts look so much better out of the package and on a scrapbook page, don't you think?

The Good Life LO_4

These diecuts by Amy Tangerine are lovely.  I love the touches of gold.

And here are some sneak peeks at the other layout we'll be making.

You are Real_1

Look at all that texture.

You are Real

And that's it for now folks. I hope you can join me. It's going to be a lot of fun. If you're local, please call The Paperie for more information.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment