Wednesday 1 October 2014

Put it All on the Page: Sneak Peeks

Hi Friends,

I want to share a page with you that I made for an upcoming class I'm teaching at The Paperie. The class is called Put It All on the Page. As scrapbookers, we often hoard embellishments and parcel them out a few at a time - a sprinkle here, a dash there. In the class, we're going to throw caution to the wind and put as many embellishments as we can and make 2 12x12 pages. Like this...

Put it All on the Page_1


Here's a close up...


Put it All on the Page_2

There will lots of tips and tricks for creating embellished pages and I hope you'll join me for this class. It will have you looking at your supplies with fresh eyes and excited to take them out and put them on your pages - all of them. 

Stay tuned for sneak peeks of the second page and in the meantime, call The Paperie for more information.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie




No comments:

Post a Comment