Thursday 27 June 2013

I'm back and a layout

Life has been a bit crazy lately which has left my sweet little blog sadly neglected. So, today I'm going to share the second of the 7 Layer Layouts from my 7 Layer Layout Part Two class. I taught this class at my LSS, The Paperie last Saturday and (as always) it was a lot of fun. (You can see the other layout we made in class here.)

We started with an image transfer of a fabulous Kaisercraft wood plank paper called Distressed from the Base Coat collection.

Image Transfer

But my favorite part of the whole page is the embedding things in Distress Crackle Paint.

Embedded in Crackle Paint

Distress Crackle Paint has been around for awhile and comes in a wide range of colors but this new technique has me digging out my bottles. I am having so much fun with this technique and am experimenting with embedding all kinds of things in all kinds of media. You'll see it popping up a lot.

And here's the whole page.

I Swear

There's a lot of texture of this page. It's definitely one that I'm going to keep out and display for a while before putting it in an album.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment