Thursday 4 April 2013

My Mixed Media Scrapbooking Class

On April 13th, I'm teaching a mixed media scrapbooking class that I'm calling 7 Layer Layouts.  We're going to use oodles of mixed media techniques and make 2 12x12" layouts.  A few weeks back, I shared this layout.

7 Layer LO 1

And today I'm sharing pics of the second layout we're going to make.

Happy

And here's a closeup...

Happy_closeup 2

I have had the most fun creating these 7 Layer Layouts. I played and experimented and played some more and I can hardly wait to share everything in class. It's going to be so much fun and  it's a great way to jump into mixed media. I hope that you can join me (if you're local), just give The Paperie a call and reserve your seat.

One more thing,  it will be messy class but it will all wash off! I promise.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie











2 comments:

  1. Love them both and can't wait for this class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sara. Me either. It's a great way to spend a Saturday morning - scrapping with friends!

      Delete