Tuesday 5 March 2013

Sneakity Sneaks: The Paperie's March Kit Club

I have been working away on my design team projects with The Paperie's March kit and I'm having so much fun. The papers are so pretty and the buttons...my favorite ev-ah (and I never say that about buttons)!  I thought you might like to see a few sneak peeks of my pages. Because who doesn't love a sneak peek, right?

This is the first layout I made and there's one of those buttons!

Sneak Peek 4_March kit

Here's another layout with another button.

Sneak Peek 3_March kit


And here's the final sneak for today. Fabric covered brads? Yes, please!

Sneak Peek 1_March kit

And that's all for now.  If you want to see more sneaks, then follow me on Twitter (@cathiereed). It's the best way to follow my crafty adventures - flop-opportunities and all - as they happen.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment