Monday 4 March 2013

Bash your Stash: Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection

Today, I'm sharing a page I made using the lovingly hoarded paper from Dear Lizzy's Neapolitan collection, Cheerful Notes. The "A" side is a cut apart sheet with lots of lovely bits and pieces and the "B" side is a pink ledger print.

 Dear Ben

To start, I cut apart the sections from the Cheerful Notes paper and layered them up under my photo so you can see little bits and pieces peeking out. The journaling jar, also from that sheet, was so easy to cut out and use. I wish there were more of them.  Even though the Neapolitan collection didn't come with washi tape or wood veneers, it was easy to match it up with supplies from the stash.

Here's a closeup.

Dear Ben_closeup 1

Ben is going to turn 2 in less than 2 weeks so I find myself wanting to scrap pics of him when he was wee. He's a walking, talking, singing machine these days. I love him so much but the last 2 years have gone by too quickly.

So, that's how I bashed my stash last week. How about you? Did you do any bashing? If yes, link up your pages in the comments. I'd love to see what you're making!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie



No comments:

Post a Comment