Thursday 22 November 2012

A Few of my Favorite Things

Hey friends!

How have you been? It feels good to be back.

Things here are still  topsy-turvy and with Christmas fast approaching it's only going to get wilder but that's no reason to stop blogging, is it? No, no it's not! So, I'm going to ease back into regular blogging with a page I made at The Paperie's Retreat a few weeks ago.

Hipster in Training_edited-1

Gabriel isn't one for dress-up but he couldn't resist posing for some pics wearing my glasses. Hilarious, isn't he?

Here's a close up...

Hipster in Training_close up

On this page, you can find a few of my favorite things:
  1. This black alpha from Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go collection.  
  2. Shipping tags like these.
  3. Baker's twine
  4. Ormolu flair
  5. Washi tape (especially these)
You may notice one or more of my favorite things popping up on page after page after page. Cause if I love it, I'm going to use it. It's all apart of a new project I'm starting called Approaching Minimalism and you can read more about it  on my friend, Krista's blog today.  So, pop on over and have a look.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment