Wednesday 25 April 2012

Week in the Life - Tuesday

note: Usually I blog about joy, my One Little Word, on Wednesdays.  This week I'm going to blog about Week In the Life.  It's one of my favorite memory keeping projects.  If you want to learn more about it you can find out all you need to get started at www.aliedwards.com. Ali Edwards is the creative mind behind the whole thing. 

First, let me just say that I love Week in the Life.

Second, this week is shaping up to be quite out of the ordinary for us. Lots of things are the same. We all get up in the morning and go to bed at night, we eat meals together, run errands and struggle to keep the house tidy.  The little oddities that keep cropping up are definitely going in my as-yet-undecided album but I believe that the things we love to do (or have to do everyday) will emerge and become the focus of this project.  And that's really exciting.

So, here's a glimpse of my Tuesday.


DSC_0492


DSC_0494

Ben loves to play peek-a-boo.  It's so sweet. 

DSC_0525_edited

He easily suckered my mom into a few rounds.

DSC_0544_edited-1

I gave Gabriel my Fuji point-and-shoot (I love that camera) and made him a part of the process.  He loved it.  This is something I'm going to keep doing throughout the week.  His point of view is something new this year but it's going to be great.  I just know it.

DSCF6029

We even managed to get outside and play on the swings.

DSCF6025

This is one of my favorite pictures from Tuesday. 

And now back to the craziness that is Wednesday!

zove

Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment