Monday 16 April 2012

finding my style...part 1

Do you know what your style is? Is it vintage? Is it shabby chic? Is it clean and simple?

I'm trying to figure out what mine is. I call it "something from nothing" because I love to use paint or ink to alter page elements but that's more of a process than a style.

So, in the quest to discover my style, I've decided to have my own little 30 day LOAD challenge.  LOAD being a LayOut A Day.

Crazy, right?

Right!

I have no idea if I can do this but that's my goal - 30 days, 30 layouts.  Even the simplest or ugliest layout counts but I'm hoping to actually refine my process so that I'm creating layouts I love and (hopefully) discover my style along the way.

You're welcome to play along - the more the merrier.  I will post an update once a week (or so) to let you know how it's going and share what I've made.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make today's page.

zove

C

No comments:

Post a Comment