Saturday 28 September 2013

My Friday: Week in the Life

Today, my LSS, The Paperie is having their Week in the Life crop. It's going to be great fun and I'm sorry to miss out. All of my family is in town this weekend, so I will filling up on family time - I can hardly wait.

So, I'm sharing the pages I made about Friday for my Week in the Life Album. I'm going to drop my finished album by The Paperie today. If you're local, you can stop by the store and have a look.

Here's my mixed media page.

Friday Cover Page


And my photo enlargement...

Fri Biggie


...which is part of this spread.

1st Spread


And here's a closeup.

Fri 1


And the second spread.

2nd Spread


And the closeups. Here's one side.

Fri 2


...and the other side.

Fri 3

And here's the third spread.

3rd Spread

I didn't have enough photos to fill out the whole spread so I covered two pockets with a piece of pattern paper and used stickers from Simple Stories' Smarty Pants collection element sheet to write out a quote I have pinned on Pinterest. You can see my board of quotes and thoughts here.

And here are the closeups...

Fri 4

And the other side...

Fri 5

I wrote on the photos using my Faber Castell pens - it's an easy way to get my handwriting into my album. That's something that is important to me.

And finally...

Fri 6

And that's how Friday looks. It was a busy day - Fridays usually are around here.

I'm going to take the weekend to spend some time with my family but I will be back next week to share the rest of my Week in the Life pages - Saturday and Sunday.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment