Saturday 5 October 2013

a Little Pan Pastel, a Little Gelato

hi Friends!

Popping by oh, so quickly to share some pictures from the class I taught at my LSS, The Paperie, this morning. I called it a Little Pan Pastel, a Little Gelato because that's what we used to make 2 fabulously layered mixed-media layouts.

 Some people made these two layouts using a sticker element sheet from Fancy Pants' Trend Setter collection, Gelatos and Permanent Red Pan Pastel. Inspired by these two layouts.


Pic 2





And some people made layouts using Fancy Pants' Swagger Collection and Permanent Red Shade Pan Pastels inspired by these two layouts.


Pic 3


Pic 4



It was such a wonderful group - I had a fabulous time. I love sharing what I love.  I love seeing how they take my instructions and make their own art. It was awesome and a great way to spend a Saturday morning.

I hope you find some creative time this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cathie




1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathie! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer my question I have about your blog when you get a free moment! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it :-)

    ReplyDelete