Thursday 26 September 2013

My Thursday: Week in the LIfe

This week, I'm sharing the completed pages from my Week in the Life album.  In case you've missed it, here's Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Here's what our Thursday looked like.

First, the mixed media page.

Thurs Cover

Here's the first spread.

Thurs 1st spread

I forgot to mention that on Wednesday -right in the middle of Week in the Life - I decided to repaint our living room. Things got a little crazy around here but I kept going with Week in the Life. This enlargement was definitely a snapshot of our Thursday.

Thurs Enlargement

And here's the other side...

Thurs Album 1

And the next spread...


Thurs 2nd spread

And some closeups - of one side...

Thurs Album 2

and the other...

Thurs Album 3

And the final page...

Thurs Album 4


And that's how our Thursday turned out. It's usually by this point in the Week in the Life documentation and putting together process that I can see the patterns emerging: the trains, the video games, the routines. I love knowing that those parts of our everyday life are captured. 

I hope you're enjoying my Week in the Life album. You're definitely getting a look at my everyday.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment