Friday 11 May 2012

Sneakity sneak...Star Bright Paperie May Kit Club

Hey all,

I had a blast with The Paperie's kit again this month.  There's always something in there that I would never have picked for myself but end up loving.  This month, it's the red stripe washi tape. I used that red tape on so much this month I have to pick up some other stripey colors.

On to the sneaks...

Check out the buttons...

DSC_0873_edited

...and the Jillibean soup note cards.  Krista used the card to make this project but I cut my apart.

DSC_0877_edited

I used mixed media techniques to get this page and more of the red stripe washi. Did I mention I love that tape?

DSC_0879_edited


Did you notice that there are 4 different alphas in this kit? Awesome.

If you're heading to the store to pick up your kit, why not wait until tomorrow? The Paperie is throwing a birthday party (aka big sale) and bake sale on Saturday. Krista is the supreme-baker in charge of supplying the treats through her company, Taffety.  Just check out the pics she has on her blog today - drools...

Hope to see you tomorrow at The Paperie. If not, Happy Mother's Day to all you awesome moms and I hope everyone has a fab weekend.

zove

Cathie

ps: I usually post about art journaling on Friday.  I hope to be back later today or maybe tomorrow with that post.  Follow me on twitter or subscribe to this feed and you'll be the first to know when I update my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment