Wednesday 11 May 2016

My Monday Photos: Week In the Life 2016

Hi Friends,

This week, I'm taking pictures of everything all.the.time. as part of the Ali Edwards' Week in the Life project.  I feel so lucky that - thanks to my iPhone - it's so easy to take pictures. My iPhone is always with me and it is so easy to use. I don't do it intentionally but I feel like I take different photos with my iPhone. The kind that are perfect for Week In the Life.

So, it's probably no surprise that on Monday, I took a whopping 178 pictures. Obviously, I was excited to start this project but the reality is that that is way too many pictures to sort through and edit.  I selected 10 of my favourites to share.











This year, the challenge for me is context. How do I put all the photos together so that they tell the stories I want to preserve and share? In the past, I have documented on a day by day basis but this year I want to do something different. I want to show how these little details can reveal a lot about our family so I'm keeping myself open to new ideas and thinking about what will work for me this year. As long as I have the photos, I can give myself more time to work through documenting side of this project. At least, that's the plan.

I'm looking forward to sharing more about this project. If you're participating in the Week in the Life too, please leave a comment and let me know where to find you. I would love to see what your week looks like.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment