Monday 14 September 2015

and I am Back!

Yes, I am back blogging again after a fabulous family vacation in the Bahamas. It was amazing. I just could not get enough of the sunshine and beaches. I have way too many pictures to edit and print but here are a few that I want to share.






Last week, we were settling back into our school routine. It will take a little more to time to get into the swing of things but it's good to get back to a schedule even if it does involve school lunches. This week, we are renovating our main bathroom. It's the first big reno for the house so wish us luck. Through it all, I will share pics and keeping blogging things like projects from my next class, my Week in the Life and my summer holiday album.

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by!

Cathie









No comments:

Post a Comment