Wednesday 3 June 2015

Trying Something New

I've been trying something new. Scrapping full page layouts in a smaller size - 6x8" full page layouts.

Like this...


June 2_2

You can see a lot of my favorite things: stencils, 3D Matte Gel, thread, gold labels, and Prima Color Bloom sprays. And please, behold my gelli plate circles. I point them out because I often find it almost impossible to use my gelli plate prints - I tend to hoard them. So, I was delighted to find they worked well on this page.

And here's another layout...

June 2_3

This page was a crazy ride. It's definitely a departure from my usual style but I was still able to use up some of the things languishing in my stash: like the Prima alphas and the speech balloon diecuts.
 
I'm not sure how many pages I'm going to make in this size but I'm having fun. Sometimes I punch holes in the pages and put them in my album and sometimes I adhere them to other pages - like the one above. That leaves me lots of room to journal on the back of the page. Then I put the pages in the 6x8" SN@P albums.

June 2_1

These albums are the perfect size to put on the bookshelf in my living room and share with my family. Sharing my albums is something that I talk about a lot. It's important to me.  So, here's to trying new things that make it easier share my pages with my family.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie



 

No comments:

Post a Comment