Thursday 23 January 2014

around here...

So, what's new with you?

Around here, we're either sick (Ben) or getting sick (me & Sam).

Ben is sick

Before that, I was playing with The Paperie's February kit. It has fabulous Thickers and there's a sheet or two of patterned paper that I just love and am in danger of hoarding.


Paperie Kit_Feb 2014
 
I'm working on some projects for classes I'm teaching at The Paperie. Here's a page from my upcoming Art Journal class. It's all about getting started and finding inspiration.

Art Journal Club_Jan_1

Here's another from a mixed media class for kids called, An Artistic Altered Book. I'll post more about these classes a little later. You can see The Paperie's January schedule here and February schedule here.

Kids Altered Book Class_1


I'm also organizing and purging - mostly purging.  Seems like everyone is doing a little of that - must be a January thing.  I call this project "approaching minimalism" because I'm not sure a scrapbooker can actually be a minimalist. Especially when I'm anxiously awaiting the release of new CHA 2014 products like this, and this and this whole line.

All in all, it's been a busy and creative time. I like this kind of busy. Here's hoping for a quick recovery so I can get back to "business".

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment