Wednesday 4 September 2013

Paperie Kit Club Reveal Week (cont'd)

Hey friends!

I'm back again today sharing how I made one of my favorite pages using The Paperie's September kit.

This page started with a picture I took on my iPhone during our summer vacation...

IMG_0772


...which I edited in Photoshop Elements 10 to look like this...

IMG_0772_B&W


...and paired with the B-side of the Hello Chevron paper from Carta Bella's Hello Again collection.


First, I added some sequins. Yup, lovin' the sequins!

Sept LO 2_close up 2

Then, I sprayed the paper with some Goosebumps texture spray and when it was dry I spread some Silver Stickles over the top.

Sept LO 2_closeup 1

Then I added my photo. Next, I squeezed some Stickles onto my craft sheet, picked it up with a small, detail brush and painted the Stickles on my photo.

Sept LO 2_closeup 3

And here's a look at the final page.

Cathie_Sept kit_3

I love how the Stickles look like sparkling water. It's so easy to do, I hope you give it try. Just make sure to wash your brush when you're finished painting your Stickles or you'll ruin your brush.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment