Monday 15 July 2013

ICAD Update: Card 15

Not too long ago, I was over neon. It was fine for other people but not something I would use. Then Hero Arts released their Neon ink pads and I was intrigued - I admit it. Recently they released the Neon ink daubers and I knew I had to have them because...


ICAD15

I can't deny it. I love neon. I think it's funny to be nostalgic about all things neon but I am. So, I had to make an index card about it. It was pretty easy to do. I daubed the Neon daubers on the background. Then I spritzed some Black Marble Dylusions through a letter stencil. I made the white cutout by tracing the top half of a person from Dina Wakley's Sally Carly Silhouette stencil/mask. Then I cut it out and added some stickers and pen work.

The Neon daubers are wonderful. The colors are bright and vivid and they are so easy to use. It's not likely that I'll use them all over everything but as little pops of color here and there - especially now that's it's summer. There's something about summer that just begs for neon, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie






No comments:

Post a Comment