Wednesday 5 June 2013

Happiness: the Undones

I was tidying up my space when I found a box of Undones that I thought had been done. *le sigh*

I started this layout at The Paperie's Fall 2012 Retreat with some Dylusions spray inks: London Blue and Cut Grass. But I didn't stop there...

Happiness_closeup 3

I also added some gesso through a stencil and got a neat ghosting effect.

Happiness_closeup 1

Then I added some photos and a chipboard title.

Happiness_closeup 4

And that's where I stopped.  I'm not sure why because it was pretty quick and easy to finish.

I added some Studio Calico wood veneer stars...

Happiness_closeup 2

...and typed up some journaling on my vintage typewriter.

Happiness_closeup 5

And ended up with a page that looks like this!

Happiness

Happiness is also a finished scrapbook page.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


2 comments: