Tuesday 2 April 2013

Just Playin'

I have been having the most fun playing and creating. There are so many wonderful products and scrapbooking lines available it's hard to stay away from my desk.

Right now, I can't get enough of the papers from Amy Tangerine's Yes Please and Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm collections. And I love cutting them with my Silhouette Cameo - especially into heart shapes. This cut file is from the lovely and uber talented Wilna Furstenberg. Her website is full of lovely inspiration and you can download this free cut file here.

2 Little Friends_closeup

I don't know if I'll ever get tired of ink and paints splatters. It's fun to add doodling with my Signo white gel pen and FriXion 0.5 pen by Pilot. I also love all my enamel dots from My Mind's Eye for even more dimension and pops of color.

2 Little Friends_closeup 2

And here's the whole page...

2 Little Friends

Sometimes you just have to play with the things that make you happy. Forget about everything else and just play. It's a great way to fuel your creativity. And if you're looking for some more inspiration, swing by the Simon Says Stamp & Show blog. Each week there's a challenge and lots and lots of inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

2 comments:

  1. Cathie! This is so lovely!!!! Your little details are just perfection :) Thanks also for linking up with us over at Simon this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashli. I love playing along with all you talented folks at Simon. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete