Tuesday 29 January 2013

I made a page without blue!

Check it out, my friends! A whole layout without the color blue anywhere.

Time for a Selfie

Well, there is some blue in the picture but I didn't use any blue supplies. Not a single one. I think it's a record. It's definitely odd.

And yet it feels like me, don't you think? There's some Studio Calico Fab Rips from last year, some AC Thickers, and SC wood veneer cameras and stars, of course. A page just isn't a page without some SC wood veneer stars!

And how about that background?  I made it myself and will be sharing the tips and techniques I used to make it at my next Paperie class on March 2nd. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


2 comments:

  1. I love love love this background! It's beautiful! Can't wait to hear how you made this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Krista! It's so easy but you'll need some paper towels! haha!

      Delete