Wednesday 22 August 2012

Talk about a hump day!

Hey all!

Today has been one of those "are-you-sure-it's-not-Monday?" kinda days. yuck! Luckily when I have Wednesdays like that I have a few things that help get me through.

  1. Inspiration Wednesdays by Donna Downey. I love this series. Most Wedensdays, Donna grabs her art journal, some supplies and makes a page. It's awesome. It's fabulous. It's real. I love it.
  2. The Adventures of Glitter Girl. Every Wednesday, "Glitter Girl" solves a scrappy problem she uncovers on the Two Peas message boards. She covers every topic imaginable and makes at least one layout in the process. She shares so many great ideas - this is not to be missed.
  3. The Paperclipping Roundtable. I'm always surprised when I meet a scrapper who doesn't listen to this podcast. Hosted (and produced) by Noell and Izzy Hyman, this weekly scrapbooking podcast is a goldmine of information. Yes, I said "goldmine". I have learned so much and it's always good for a laugh. If you're not listening, you should be. Trust me. 
So, what do you have any blogger/blog/weekly series you never miss? Please share in the comments, I'd love to know what inspires you.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get myself some ice cream and start unwinding.

zove

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment