Monday 11 June 2012

Index Card a Day 2: an update

Hey, hey!

I've been keeping up with the ICAD2 project.  Still taking me ages to do a card but that's okay.

Now, onto exciting news. My friend, Sara, is guest posting for Daisy Yellow's blog today and you should definitely go and check out her post and her card.

And did you know that there is a Flickr group? You really should check it out - there are so many great cards. It's very inspiring.

So, here are my most recent cards...

ICAD2_Snaylz Traylz_Day6

Day 6, Zentangle Pattern: Snaylz Traylz

ICAD2_Onamato_Day7

Day 7, Zentangle Pattern: Onamato

ICAD2_Ennies_Gingham_Day8

Day 8, Zentangle Patterns: Ennies & Gingham

ICAD2_Mumsy

Day 9, Zentangle: Mumsy

ICAD2_Paradox_Day 10

Day 10, Zentangle: Paradox.

And that's where I am right now.  I'm learning a lot about coloring with watercolors and watercolor markers. I don't know about you but I do like the cards with color the best.

Thanks for stopping by!

zove

Cathie















No comments:

Post a Comment