Friday 22 June 2012

ICAD2 Day 21

Hey all!

Here's my card for Day 21...

ICAD2_Day 21

I used the Balzer Designs Wedding Ring stencil (12x12) with Jenni Bowlin's for Ranger paint dabber in Spice Tin. I knew the paint wasn't going to work very well on the index card so I used a paper towel instead. It worked perfectly and I got a beautiful, crisp image.  Then I adhered the paper towel to the index card using Golden's Regular Gel Medium. I used a Dylusion stencil (Letter Jumble) and some Claudine Hellmuth Studio paint (Blank Canvas) for the white letters and the same stencil with Claudine Hellmuth's Modern Red for the trim and drips. Love the Dylusion stencils.  And I made the note using the Chitchat stickers by Tim Holtz.

And that's 21 cards down.  We're a little more than 1/3 the way through the challenge. Wow, I can't believe it!

Thanks for stopping by!

zove

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment