Friday 27 April 2012

Thursday in the Life

note: This week I'm blogging about Week In the Life.  It's one of my favorite memory keeping projects.  If you want to learn more about it you can find out all you need to get started at www.aliedwards.com. Ali Edwards is the creative mind behind the whole thing.  


I've been cutting back on wheat lately so my breakfast is usually a smoothie. They're tasty, easy to make and gluten free. yays!



 Yesterday was pretty low key.  Ben had a low grade fever for a second day so we kept close to home.


 I did laundry. The boys helped...kinda.


I love this silly guy.


This is Noodle. He is Ben's favorite stuffy.



Ben was starting to feel better and really wanted to go out.



So, he played with Gabriel's shoes instead.  Look how proud he is once he figured out how to get that shoe on by himself.




































And that's pretty much our Thursday!

I love how this week is shaping up and I have ideas about stories that I want to capture but not sure how.  So, I'm off to find some inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by.

zove

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment