Monday 9 April 2012

Good Monday Morning!

Wow, I can't believe how busy it's been around here.  We've had family in town, a birthday party, Easter Sunday and a couple of kids with the cold.

Bright and early this morning, my sister and her family headed back to Cow Town (aka Calgary) and I miss them like crazy. Luckily, my brother and his family are still in town to help soften the blow.  There is still lots going on but I wanted to share a quick page I made recently from my sister's last visit home. Here she is with Ben and her oldest (Gabriel's best buddy), Nathaniel.

DSC_0288_edited-1

Here are some of the details...

DSC_0291

DSC_0290

I spy some October Afternoon paper, Basic Grey Bloomers, Stampin' Up crocheted flower and brads.  And of course, lots of paint splatters courtesy of OA SprINKlers - love those so much.

Ok, I am off to enjoy this beautiful sunshine-y morning and my first cup of coffee.

Have a wonderful day!

zove

C

No comments:

Post a Comment