Thursday 22 September 2016

Keeping Track of Life: August 2015 Pages

Lately, I have been sharing the pages that are a part of my yearlong album, Keeping Track of Life or KTOL. It's an album that I am making in a class that I take at my local store - The Paperie. The class is taught by my friend, Krista. In this class, we get together each month and make a layout and a set of pocket pages for a month's worth of photos. I've fallen behind (I usually do in this class) and I'm playing catch-up.

The last couple of weeks, I have been working on my Keeping Track of Life album. It's a lot of work but it's worth it. If you're curious, here's what I've been working on.

January: Layout and Pocket Pages
February: Layout and Pocket Pages
May: Layout and Pocket Pages

This week, I found myself looking through my album from 2015. My youngest started Kindergarten this month and sometimes I wonder where the time has gone. My kids have grown so much in the last year. They aren't babies anymore and I wanted to look back. That's one of the best things about this album - looking back.

Here's a look at my pages from August 2015.

September 21_7

September 21_8

September 21_9

September 21_10

I absolutely love looking at these pages. I love seeing how much the kids have grown and remembering how much fun we had last summer.  Last year, Gabe had baby teeth! This year he's got a big kid smile. Looking back reminds me how much I love this project and that inspires me to keep going. There is no such thing as too much inspiration - at least in my world.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment