Thursday 2 July 2015

On Finding Inspiration

During the summer months,  my memory keeping mojo seems to take a vacation. I can't seem to find it anywhere these days. In the meantime, the sun is shiny and we are outside having f.u.n. So, I find myself taking lots of pictures that I want to do something with. Like this...


July 2_1

and this.

July 2_2


I started my search for inspiration on YouTube and who did I find but the lovely Stephanie Bryan who has challenged herself to make a mini book a month in 2015. It sounds like a way too big project but after watching her most recent video, I was completely inspired.

So, I watched all the other videos and still felt excited. The very next day, I went to my LSS, The Paperie, and bought myself a new 4x4 album and a pad of 6x6 paper and have decided to make a mini book in July.

My plan is to print pics every couple of days and put it together as I go and see what happens. I thought about waiting until the end of the month but a) I'm afraid I'll lose this exciting feeling I'm enjoying and b) it seems a lot overwhelming to do a whole month at a time.  I'm not worrying about supplies or techniques - I have lots of both that I can use. I'm just going to play around and see what happens. 

I'm going to gather together some supplies and share those next week. I'll also share my progress here on my blog and on Instragram as I go. Wish me luck!


Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie




No comments:

Post a Comment