Monday 22 June 2015

Mixed Media Card Class

I don't make cards very often but when I do I like to make a mixed card. I usually have all my supplies like paint, ink and gesso handy. All I have to do is cut a bunch of card fronts and start putting things together.

In July, I will be sharing some of my tips and tricks in a mixed media card class at my LSS, The Paperie. In class, we will be using some of my favorite mixed media supplies like the Prima Color Bloom sprays and some of my favorite scrapbooking supplies to make 4 cards, that will look something like these...

June 22_5


June 22_7


June 22_4

June 22_3


June 22_2


June 22_1

It's going to be a fun class full of ideas that you can use on any crafty project. If you're local and interested you can reserve a seat or find out more information by calling The Paperie.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment