Thursday 4 June 2015

Checking in with My 2015 Creative Goals

This year, there were a few things I wanted to get done so I decided to challenge myself with some Creative Goals. You can see the whole list here. If you should check out that list, you'll notice that a few things have fallen by the wayside. (Sorry, cheesecake and knitted socks.)

One of my goals was to make one scrapbook page a week and today I'm sharing one of those pages.


June 4_1

I made this one using The Paperie's Spring Retreat kit which was amazing, by the way. This year, The Paperie created a challenge for the Creative Team. We were asked to a layout each using the kit. The challenge was that we only had one kit between the 5 of us. It started with Sara and then moved on to RaeLynn, then Lori, then me and then Krista.

It was a great challenge and I had fun. The kit was full of gorgeous supplies but the best part was the absolutely fabulous sheet of locally handmade paper that was in the kit. I need more of that paper.

June 4_2

Absolutely everything you see on this page is from that kit: the chipboard frames, the cork shapes, the twine, washi tape, wood veneer alpha and the arrow pattern paper.

June 4_3

The only exception is the journaling and the spray ink. Oh yes, I used the Prima Color Bloom sprays and they worked beautifully on that handmade paper...just sayin'

June 4_4

And there you have it - another layout finished for 2015. Am I anywhere close to finishing 52 layouts? I have absolutely no idea. I'm going to have to do a count and get back to you next month.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment