Wednesday 15 October 2014

Put It All On the Page: Sneak Peek

Hello Friends!

I'm back today with a quick sneak peek of the second page we are making in my Put It All On the Page Class at The Paperie this Saturday, Oct 18.

Here is another look at the first page we will make.

Put it All on the Page_1

And here are a few sneaks of the second page.

Oct 15_Pic 5

That background paper is one of my favorites. I don't know about you but I'm not over mint/aqua yet!

Oct 15_Pic 4

Yes, this page is all about using wood veneers - all the wood veneers.

Oct 15_Pic 3

We all have containers full of wood veneers. They are too easy to hoard. In the class, I'm going to show you that they make quite an impact when you put them all (yes, all) on a page.

I hope you'll join us. Please call The Paperie for more information or to reserve your seat.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie



No comments:

Post a Comment