Wednesday 11 September 2013

My Tuesday: Week in the Life 2013

On Monday, I took over 150 pictures and had 3 pots of coffee. On Tuesday, I took 60 pictures and had 2 pots of coffee. Clearly there is a correlation between how much coffee I drink and how many pictures I take.  That's still plenty of pictures and it's so much easier to cull and edit 60 photos. So, maybe I'll restrain my coffee consumption for the rest of the week...maybe.

Here's a look at some of my favorite pictures from Tuesday.

Tues 1
Mac waiting to come in.



Tues_5
Taking Gabriel to school.


Tues_6
Ben plays with his trains every day.


Tues_4
Back to school to pick up Gabriel.


Tues_3
Cloud gazing.


Tues_2
Driving home at sunset.


Currently, I have pictures waiting to be picked up at the printer and pages of journaling to keep me on track when I finally sit down to put together my album. I have never ever been so organized with Week in the Life. I give all the credit to my LSS, The Paperie and my friend, Krista. Yesterday, I mentioned that they are leading local scrappers who usually (or want to) play along with Week in the Life. They had an organizing class last Saturday and this week, they're sending out daily email blasts with tips, tricks free printables and cut files. All of this for $20 - believe it or not.

If you're local you should sign up - it's not too late - and join in. We're all getting together on September 28 for a Week in the Life crop. It's a time to put together your album with an awesome group of scrappy peeps who are doing the same.

Whether you doing Week in the Life or not, I hope you're making time for some creative play.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment