Tuesday 10 September 2013

My Monday: Week in the Life

hey Everyone!

I'm taking part in Ali Edwards' Week in the Life again this year. This is my 4th year playing along but I've only made 2 albums. The first year, I tried a hybrid approach and couldn't make a go of it. I'm just not a hybrid kinda gal which is funny because I started as a hybrid scrapper.

Anyway, here's a look at my Monday.

DSC_0553
Waiting for our first coffees and getting Gabriel his favorite breakfast - a cinnamon raisin bagel.

DSC_0561
Sometimes, Ben is not a morning person.

DSC_0584
Waving good-bye to Gabriel and Daddy.

DSC_0592
A little snuggle with the bears and watching Thomas.

DSC_0603
My sweet old girl, Mac.

DSC_0604
And then the sun started to shine.

DSC_0626
Some bedhead.

DSC_0627
And some 'tude...

DSC_0635
And an afternoon snack.


And that's how Monday turned out. I took 134 pictures on my DSLR and 34 on my iPhone.  That's a lot and definitely not how I anticipate my week going but we'll see. My plan is to edit and upload my pictures every day/night and share some of my favorites here. 

My LSS, The Paperie, is also playing along this year. They're are providing lots of inspiration and support in the form of daily email blasts and blog posts to help all of us Week in the Lifers keep going. And then, after WITL is over, they're hosting a Week in the Life crop on September 28. We're  all getting together and finishing our albums. I'm really excited about it because this year I am doing Week in the Life with my friends. It really doesn't get any better than that. If you're local, call the store and see if they have any space left for the crop and if you're not, stop by their blog and see all the great inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment