Friday 9 August 2013

A Mini Book in a Mini Book - Part two

Earlier this week, I shared one way to get a lot of pictures on the small pages of a mini book. Today, I'd like to share another mini book you can use to get a lot of pictures onto these small pages.

This little mini started as an pocket from Basic Grey's Hey You collection and a bunch of pictures. I just couldn't decide on one or two. I wanted to include them all and was originally going to stick my photos in the pocket but it didn't look quite right. Then I had the idea to turn the envelope on its side, cut it open and use it as a cover for my mini.

Mini in a Mini 2_4

I put the rest of my title on the inner cover using the Kitten Thickers from the My Girl collection.

Mini in a Mini 2_2

Making the inner pages was easy enough. I trimmed all my photos to the same size and then taped them together using anchor washi tape by Glitz Designs from their Uncharted Waters collection.

Mini in a Mini 2_3

I kept taping them together until I ran out of photos. I added a little Sticky Back canvas to give it some extra durability. That back cover is the perfect spot for some journaling about the day.

Mini in a Mini 2_5

Then I bound the photos to the cover using some twine and a very firm knot.

Mini in a Mini 2_6

And there you have it! A simple little mini book that let's me add more pictures than I should to my ever growing vacation mini.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Cathie






No comments:

Post a Comment