Monday 8 July 2013

Index Card a Day Update: Card 13

I'm back to share some more of my ICAD cards.

ICAD 13: This card  is all about what's on my desk. I started with the Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar and Wild Honey Distress Paints. The background is Spun Sugar and Wild Honey, then I dabbed Picked Raspberry around the card. I was experimenting with color combos I don't usually use. It sat on my desk for awhile but I decided to make something of it instead of throwing it out.

ICAD13_2

I added the text using an old Hero Arts text stamp and Archival Black ink and a scrap of Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap and some thoughts typed up on my vintage typewriter. I also added some pen work to make those pink dots stand out.

ICAD13_3

And here's the final card.

ICAD13

I love that I was able to make a card without using my favorite and oft used color combinations. It's fun to stretch creatively, isn't it?

Thanks for stopping by!















No comments:

Post a Comment