Monday 8 April 2013

Bash Your Stash Link List

I'm going to be honest and admit that I still have too much stuff. I've been stash bashing since November but I have a long way to go. Each week, I challenge myself to use up old supplies on at least one layout but sometimes it's hard to stay focused without some inspiration. Today, I'm sharing a few of my favorite "bash your stash" links that have been helping me along the way.

My Mind's Eye has a new feature on their blog called, Mix and Match with Karen. Each month, design team member, Karen Grunberg mixes old and new collections by My Mind's Eye to make a layout. This is a brand new blog feature but one I know I'm going to look for each month!

Making a scrapbook kit from your own supplies is another great way to bash your stash. My friend Krista is teaching just such a class at The Paperie this month but if you can't make it you should check out the Counterfeit Kit Club blog. This blog is all about using what you have and they share lots of ideas and inspiration. It's a great stash bashing resource.

And finally, check out this video by Paige Evans, Garden Girl at Two Peas in a Bucket. Two Peas has a weekly stash bashing video series called "Scrap Your Stash" but this video is one of my favorites. I love how Paige uses a whole bunch of paper strips to create a great layout. I have a bad habit of hanging onto 1" paper strips so I definitely want to try this one.



So, there are a few ideas that I hope have inspired you to take a stab at bashing your stash. If you have any favorites you would like to share, please leave a link in the comments below. You can never have too much inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment