Monday 10 September 2012

Beguiling Eyes...

My darling husband has the most beautiful brown eyes.

Sam and Gabriel

So, imagine my surprise when both of my boys ended up with beautiful blue eyes. Obviously, I have some photos that just make my heart flip over. And those pictures, end up on pages like this...

Beguiling Eyes

This was a really simple page because I did not want to overwhelm those eyes. (Aren't they dreamy?) I used a little washi tape, some AC Thickers, some October Afternoon Mini Market stickers and those fabulous Studio Calico wood veneer stars.  For the background, I punched a few hearts with my favorite heart punch by EK Success. I love that punch and use it on almost every page - I kid you not.  Then I scattered the hearts across the black cardstock and misted with Studio Calico Shine - easy peasy.

The title is from a Stephen Fearing song (of the same name).  It's one of our favorites and it popped into my head when I sat to scrap this pic.  It's funny when that happens, don't you think?

Anyway, I'm busy, busy with my projects for The Paperie's September kit club. I promise to share more sneaks in a day or so. If you just can't wait one moment longer then check out my Instragram feed because I've been sharing some sneaks. My handle is cathiereed and I'd love to see you over there.

Thanks for stopping by!

zove

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment