Monday 27 August 2012

Where do you find your inspiration?

I don't know if I have ever been as inspired to scrap as I am right now.  I have made countless layouts in the past two weeks and I can hardly wait to make more. I'm not sure why because this has never happened to me before.

I know that part of it comes from all the pictures I have printed recently. Most are from this summer but some are from 2010 and 2009. (How could I resist? My photo developer was having a sale.)  So, even though I love scrapping the pictures that are a few weeks old, I've also scrapped some that are a few years old.

I've also fallen completely in love with some new supplies. Yeah, I'm talking to you Ormolu flair badges and Studio Calico wood veneer shapes. I never put them away because I want to use them on everything. Seriously. And then there's the black Amy Tangerine Thickers that go with the Sketchbook Collection. They're my favs.

And as I mentioned here, I'm taking some online classes lately and I find that highly inspiring, too. (I'll talk more about the other classes I'm taking in another post.)

I'm also getting to sleep through the night again. Ben's teething has settled down and we're both sleeping much better - thank goodness.

So, here is one of my recent pages...

Love and Veggie Straws

It's about my niece, Kiersten, and Ben sharing Veggie Straws on my deck this summer.  You can see lots of Freckled Fawn washi tape and those Amy Tangerine Thickers I was gushing about.  I know it's nothing fancy but I love scrapping these little moments when family is visiting. 

So, my recipe for inspiration needs photos with good stories, supplies I'm excited about, new supplies/techniques to try and sleep. What do you need to feel inspired?

Thanks for stopping by!

zove

Cathie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment