Tuesday 14 August 2012

I'm not ready...

...for Gabriel to start Kindergarten in a few weeks.
...for the parade of summer visitors to end.
...for fall colors
...for Halloween costumes and candy!

And I'm definitely not ready for the holiday lines that debuted a CHA-S last month to hit the shelves of my LSS.

I love Halloween and Christmas is great but I want all of this (aka "summer") to last a little bit longer. I really, really do.

I want bright colors.
I want sunshine.
I want beach pictures.

So, what's a girl to do?

Why use summer colors and scrap summer pictures, of course.  As long as I'm scrapping summer, I can ignore all that (see above) that's coming my way.

DSC_0715_copy

And I'm not doing too bad (if I do say so myself).

Thanks for stopping by!

zove

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment