Sunday 29 April 2012

a Saturday in the Life

note: This week I'm blogging about Week In the Life.  It's one of my favorite memory keeping projects.  If you want to learn more about it you can find out all you need to get started at www.aliedwards.com. Ali Edwards is the creative mind behind the whole thing.


Ok, it is Sunday night and this year's Week in the Life is winding down. This week turned out to be pretty unconventional for us but that's ok. Although I might call my album "A Crazy Week in the Life", this year. Yeah, that sounds about right.

On Saturday, there was lots of play...



 ...inside...


...and outside.  It's still pretty cold here but we had fun.



There was silliness and laughter...


























and my good old girl.  Man, I love that dog.















I've started the process of editing, post-processing and printing pictures because I've finally settled on an album.  I'm using the We R Memory Keepers, 5.5 x 8.5 album in red. I picked it for 2 reasons. First, because of its smaller size - 12 x 12 is too big for me for this project.  Second, I love We R Memory Keeper's albums. They are so sturdy and the red leather cover is to die for.  I'm going to use papers from my stash and some plastic page protectors but not all the way through.  We'll see.  I'm not worried about people touching things.  And if anything falls out over time, I'll just glue it back in.

And that was Saturday.  Thanks for stopping by!

zove

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment